This is a Contract between RANDENN, INC. KENNELS and the pet owner whose
signature appears on the on-line registration form (hereinafter called “Owner”).
- Owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding in effect on the date pet is checked into the kennel (as posted in office and as indicated in “Hours/Rates” on this site).
- Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested,and all veterinary costs for the pet during the times said pet is in the care of the Kennel.
- Owner further agrees that the pet shall not leave the Kennel until all charges are paid to Kennel by Owner.
- By signing the Contract and leaving his pet with Kennel, Owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about said pet on registration form.
- Kennel shall exercise reasonable care for the pet delivered by the Owner to Kennel for boarding. It is expressly agreed by Owner and Kennel that Kennel’s liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $200.00 per animal boarded. The Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts of behavior of said pet boarding.
- Owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- Owner specifically represents to Kennel that the pet has not been exposed to rabies or distemper within a thirty day period prior to boarding.
- All charges incurred by Owner shall be payable upon pick-up of pet, or when billed by Kennel at address listed on contract. The Kennel shall have, and is hereby granted, a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from boarding pet at the Kennel. The Owner hereby agrees that in the event the boarding charges are not paid when due in accordance with this contract, the Kennel may exercise its lien rights upon ten days written notice given by Kennel to Owner by certified mail to address shown on contract. Kennel may dispose of pet for any and all unpaid charges, at private or public sale, in the sole discretion of the Kennel, and Owner specially waves all statutory or legal rights to contrary. If such sale shall not secure a price adequate to pay such costs of board or other charges delinquent, plus costs of sale, then Owner shall be liable to Kennel for the difference. All monies realized by Kennel at such sale, over and above the charges due and costs of sale, shall be paid by Kennel to Owner.
- If pet becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health otherwise requires professional attention, the Kennel, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the owner.
- This Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the Owner and the Kennel.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this contract, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof.
- The arbitrator shall, as part of his award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party.
WEEKDAY CHECK OUT 1:00 PM – FAILURE TO CHECK OUT BY 1:00 PM RESULTS IN ADDITIONAL DAY CHARGE, GOOD UNTIL NEXT DAY AT 1:00 PM
SUNDAYS & HOLIDAYS PICKUP 4:00-6:00 PM, ARE FULL DAY BOARDING CHARGE GOOD UNTIL NEXT DAY 1:00 PM